Lens Assembling Machine (In-Line Type)
- Control No
- Patent No5610658
This machine dispenses bond, and performs curing, via UV irradiation at high speed, then assembles each lens parts. This enables the user to work with up to 9 parts without changing sizes. Further, enables the user to recombine supplied and precessed units according to assemble processes.
- Enables user to work with up to 9 parts without changing sizes of machine.
- Picks up lens parts via a supplying robot, measures the lens gate position via a camera, and supplies them into carriers on the index table.
- Enables users to perform multiple dispensing and circumference dispensing via the bond dispenser unit.
- Performs UV irradiation through pressurization via a pressure pin, and performs temporaly curing of the bond. Performs UV irradiation at 3 stations in order to shorten cycle time.
- Accommodates both the drop-in or build-up approach, by changing the supplying order for each parts.
|Compatible Work||Lens Unit for Camera Module|
|Transfer Method||Exclusive Hard Tray|
|Cycle Time||2. 5 sec. per pc.|
|Outer Dimension||W4100XD1700XH1750㎜ (2-split off structure)|