Breaking and Aligning Machine for Crystals
- Realizes low vibration, low-particle diffusion and high speed transfer by employing a turret table.
- Performs continuous element breaking-off, position measurement, and transfer to trays on the same stage.
- Accommodates loading to package sheet substrates.
High Speed Inspecting and Taping Machine
- Realizes cycle time of 0. 3 sec. in combination with the turret transfer method and inspection index table.
- Equipped with inspecting substrate to measure frequency and impedance continuously during rotating transfer, on the inspection index table.
- Realizes space and energy savings even at the world's fastest level.
Temp. Characteristics Inspection Machine for RTC
- Realizes high-throughput via the parallel processing of the temperature control buffer stage and sub PC.
- Provides a range of temperature control stages from low to high temperatures.
- Performs temperature control on the carriers transferred by the index, via Peltier temperature control plates.
- Eliminates the need for manual insertion to the socket, as an automated transfer system is available for the transfer process from supplying area to transfer carriers.