- Accommodates max. 12"wafer ring
- Extracts IC chips via full image positioning and performs mounting. (no mechanical centering)
- Enables user to optionally measure the outer dimension of chips.
- Realizes high-speed transfer by employing a turret table.
- Supplies works to the external tester (by customer's request) and retrieves them.
- Sets 8 pcs. to the measurement jigs simultaneously in order to achieve the inspection time.
- Will not close magnetic substances within 300mm radius. (SUS and aluminum are treated as non-magnetic substances).
- Performs laser marking on good quality works after completing inspection
Chip Mounter (Transfer Type)
- Dispenses and load chips to the assembled substrate.
- Achieves a high speed cycle time of 0. 35 sec. per pc. by employing a turret table.
- Achieves a high loading position accuracy of ±0. 0015mm to accommodate micro-sized parts.
- Loads chips on assembled substrates directly, after pasting a moderate amount of bond on the chips during turret transfer. Thus, prevents bond quality deterioration due to drying bond and improves the yield rate.