Dual Axis Vacuum Seam Welding Machine
- Control No
- Patent No4520474
- Patent No5802920
This machine performs seam welding on the X and Y sides of products on which lid tacking has already been implemented. This reduces the running cost of N2 when compared with conventional machines.
- Performs seam sealing on ceramic packages under high vacuum conditions of 1.1 x 10-3Pa
- Conserves running cost of N2 (up to 200-300K JPY per month).
- Accommodates standard transfer jigs (174 x 134 mm)
- Contributes to the maintenance of operations rates by providing automated electrode roller exchanging function.
- Improves the detection of abnormalities by welding current monitoring function.
- Attains rapid recovery from a shutdown due to power failure by employing a turbo molecular pump for the main vacuum pump.
|Compatible Works||SMD crystals, crystal oscillators|
|Vacuum Exhaust System||Degree of Vacuum 1 x 10-3Ｐａ (dry pump + turbomolecular pump)|
|Cycle Time||0. 6 sec. per pc.|
|Outer Dimension||W1700XD1400XH1700㎜ (excludes monitor and indicating light)|